Friday, June 12, 2009

IF

If I'm gone....would anyone really misses me? May be somebody will, for a period. But I will soon be forgotten. There's life to live, people counting on you, money to be earned for a living and so on.



If I asked you point blank if you are going to miss me after I'm dead, the answer will always be 'Of course, we will miss you.' But will you really?



Think about it. How many of your friends have you lost or how many family members? Even someone you've known but not particularly a friend or a relative. And how many do you still miss? Oh you've thought about them every now and then, when something happens that makes you think of them. If you are honest, that's not much, I mean the time that you thought about them.



Sometimes I wish I could live forever, but then another thought enters. I would be bored to death watching the youngsters live their lives and old ancient me not really knowing what's going on anymore

No comments: